Friday, December 12, 2014

Another Year of Riddles Answers List


Another Year of Riddles is the second riddle game made by Pyrosphere. This game will deliver you a riddle each day for you to solve. There are in total 365 riddles to guess in Another Year of Riddles. Most of the riddles this year are fun and easy to solve, but you will find a few riddles that will be harder to figure out. If you don't know how to answer to one of the riddles, just search for the month and day in the list below and you will find the solution to your riddle.

Another Year of Riddles Answers, Cheats, Solutions


Another Year of Riddles January Answers

January 1: Four wings I have, which swiftly mount on high, on sturdy pinions, yet I never fly; And though my body often moves around, upon the self-same spot I'm always found, and, like a mother, who breaks her infant's bread. I chew for man before he can be fed.
Answer: Windmill

January 2: It flies when it's on and floats coming off.
Answer: Feather

January 3: What is a foot long and slippery?
Answer: Slipper

January 4: What has a head, but can't think. And has no limbs but can drive.
Answer: Hammer

January 5: I'm a lion with a human head. Guess my Riddle or you'll be dead.
Answer: Sphinx

January 6: A thing with a thundering breech. It weighing a thousand welly. I have heard it roar louder than Guy's wild boar. They say it hath death in its belly.
Answer: Cannon

January 7: There is a body without a heart. That has a tongue and yet no head. Buried it was before it was made, and loud it speaks and yet is dead.
Answer: Bell

January 8: Holding two swords and eight spears. Dressed in a cow-leather tunic. He peeks through a hole in the door.
Answer: Crab

January 9: Little Nancy Etticote, in a white petticoat. With a red nose; the longer she stands, the shorter she grows.
Answer: Candle

January 10: What needs to be taken from you Before you have it?
Answer: Picture

January 11: Its tall is round and hollow, Seems to get chewed a bit, But you'll rarely see this thing Unless the other end is lit.
Answer: Pipe

January 12: A red house is made of red bricks. A blue house is made of blue bricks. A yellow house is made of yellow bricks. What is a greenhouse made of?
Answer: Glass

January 13: Searing 'cross the pitch-black skies, I scream in celebration, Yet moments later, my outburst through, I am naught but imagination.
Answer: Firework

January 14: I am partially baked. I am not completely lit. I am a portion of the moon. I am lesser than full wit. I am a divider of the hour. I am not a total lie. I am a sibling through one parent.
Answer: Half

January 15: What has a bottom right at the top?
Answer: Leg

January 16: What won't break if you throw it off The highest building in the world, But will break if you place it In the ocean?
Answer: Tissue

January 17: Who can shave ten times a day And still have a beard?
Answer: Barber

January 18: Though seldom I flatter, I oft show respect To the prelate, the patriot, and the peer; But sometimes, alas! A sad proof of neglect, Or a mark of contempt, I appear. By the couch of the sick, I am frequently found, And I always attend on the dead; With patient affliction, I sit on the ground, But if talk'd of, I'm instantly fled.
Answer: Silence

January 19: Though not a plant, has leaves. Though not a beast, has spine. Though many wouldn't need this thing, It's more valuable than wine.
Answer: Book

January 20: I'm in a box, full of that which is most rare. But I'm not a flute, and I'm not some hair. Though soft be my bed, I'm as hard as a rock. While dull in the dark, I glisten once unlocked.
Answer: Jewel

January 21: My first is to be seen Every day in the firmament; My second conquers Kings and queens; And my whole is what I would offer To a friend in distress.
Answer: Solace

January 22: If you slash it, It heals at once.
Answer: Water

January 23: To you, rude would I never be, Though I flag my tongue for all to see.
Answer: Dog

January 24: The wave, over the wave, a weird thing I saw, Through-wrought, and wonderfully ornate: A wonder on the wave-water became bone.
Answer: Ice

January 25: What has thirteen hearts But no body or soul?
Answer: Deck

January 26: A prickly house a little host contains; The pointed weapons keep back from pains, So he, unarmed, safe in his fort remains.
Answer: Hedgehog

January 27: A small hill with seven holes.
Answer: Head

January 28: Six legs, two heads, Two hands, one long nose. Yet he uses only four legs Wherever he goes.
Answer: Horseman

January 29: Plow and hoe, reap and sow, What soon does every farmer grow?
Answer: Weary

January 30: What jumps when it walks And sits when it stands?
Answer: Kangaroo

January 31: When we stand up it lies flat. When we lie back it stands up.
Answer: Foot

Another Year of Riddles February Answers

February 1: Take one royal word in the plural And make it singular By adding one letter.
Answer: Princes

February 2: I am a tale in children's minds. I keep their secrets and share them inside. I blur their thoughts into fantasies kept Like a canvas of art or a submarine depth. Though an illusion it occurs every night; I give them a fantasy; I give them a fright. Nor good or bad but always nigh?
Answer: Dream

February 3: I can be short and sometimes hot. When displayed, I rarely impress.
Answer: Temper

February 4: I have many letters, And though it's strange to say, I stay the same no matter How many I give away.
Answer: Mailman

February 5: The Load-bearer. The warrior. The Frightened One. The Brave. The Fleet-of-foot. The Iron-shod. The Faithful One. The Slave.
Answer: Horse

February 6: It has plenty of backbone But doesn't have a let. It peels like an orange But it comes from an egg.
Answer: Snake

February 7: What does a cat have That no other animal has?
Answer: Kittens

February 8: I have an eye But cannot see, You'll head inside When you see me.
Answer: Storm

February 9: It's been around For millions of years, But it's no more Than a month old.
Answer: Moon

February 10: When I live I cry, If you don't kill me I'll die.
Answer: Candle

February 11: It's held in the hand When going out.
Answer: Doorknob

February 12: What kind of dog chases anything red?
Answer: Bulldog

February 13: Seven brothers, Five work all day, The other two, Just play or pray.
Answer: Week

February 14: My head bobs lazily in the sun. You think I'm cute For my face is yellow my hair is white and my body is green.
Answer: Daisy

February 15: My back and belly is wood, And my ribs is lined with leather. I've a hole in my nose and one in my breast, And I'm mostly used in cold weather.
Answer: Bellows

February 16: I can trap many different things and colors, Ever changing, not boring. Look closely and you may find yourself Also caught in my trap.
Answer: Mirror

February 17: My first is ocean but not in sea, My second in milk but not in me. My third is in three but not in throw, My fourth in vow but not in crow. My fifth is in eight but not in night, My last is in wrong and also right. My whole is praise for thoughts or men; Or women, too, or tongue or pen.
Answer: Clever

February 18: I think you live beneath a roof That is upheld by me; I think you seldom walk abroad, But my fair form you see; I close you in on every side, you very dwelling pave, and probably I'll go with you At last into the grave.
Answer: Wood

February 19: Six letters do my name compound; Among the aged oft I'm found; The shepherd also, by the brook, Hears me when Leaning on his crook; But in the middle me divide, And take the half on either side, Each backward read, a liquor tell, Ev'ry gay toper knows it well.
Answer: Murmur

February 20: The side of cat with the most hair.
Answer: Outside

February 21: Crooked as a rainbow, And slick as a plate, Ten thousand horses Can't pull it straight.
Answer: River

February 22: Two legs I've got, Which never walk on ground; But when I go or run, One leg turns round.
Answer: Compass

February 23: What's higher than the king?
Answer: Crown

February 24: The more you look at it, The less you see.
Answer: Sun

February 25: What is the largest living ant on earth?
Answer: Elephant

February 26: I have legs but never walk, I may have flowers but no soil, I hold food but never eat.
Answer: Table

February 27: It increases and decreases Yet no one see it. It is not a fire And yet it can be quenched.
Answer: Thirst

February 28: Though I do not speak, I oft impart The secret wishes of the heart; I may deceive, may make amends, May create foes, and yet make friends. The harshest anger I can disarm, Such is the power of my charm.
Answer: Smile

February 29: What was was, before was was was?
Answer: Is

Another Year of Riddles March Answers

March 1: A shimmering field that reaches far. Yet it has no tracks, And is crossed without paths.
Answer: Ocean

March 2: What is the first thing A gardener plants in the garden?
Answer: Foot

March 3: What bird is always unhappy?
Answer: Bluebird

March 4: One pace to the North. Two paces to the East. Two paces to the South. Two paces to the West. One pace to the North.
Answer: Square

March 5: I help to mature your spirits. When moistened I fulfill my purpose. Should I dry out, my task will fail And my quarry may be worthless.
Answer: Cork

March 6: There is not wind enough to twirl That one red leaf, nearest of its clan, Which dances as often as dance it can.
Answer: Sun

March 7: Has no feet, but travels far. Is literate, but not a scholar. Has no mouth, yet clearly speaks.
Answer: Letter

March 8: My first is a heir; My second's a snare; My whole is the offspring of fancy; Which I sent, out of play, Upon Valentine's day, As a token of love, to my Nancy.
Answer: Sonnet

March 9: What do we see every day, Kings see rarely, And God never sees?
Answer: Equal

March 10: What is always coming Every day, But never arrives Until the next?
Answer: Tomorrow

March 11: I'm strangely capricious, I'm sour or I'm sweet, To housewives am useful, To children a treat; Yet I freely confess I more mischief have done, Than anything else That is under the sun.
Answer: Apple

March 12: We are few to the wise; We are abundant to the drunken; We can calm the beast And are precious to the child; We can devour the heart, Without piercing the skin.
Answer: Words

March 13: What kind of cheese is made backwards?
Answer: Edam

March 14: Squeeze it and it cries tears As red as its flesh, But its heart is made of stone.
Answer: Cherry

March 15: Which building has the most stories?
Answer: Library

March 16: What 's the difference Between one yard and two yards?
Answer: Fence

March 17: They come to witness the night Without being called, A sailor's guide and a poet's tears. They are lost to the sight each day Without the hand of a thief.
Answer: Stars

March 18: Black within and red without, With four corners round about.
Answer: Chimney

March 19: What grows bigger The more you contract it?
Answer: Debt

March 20: It's in the church, but not in the steeple; It's in the parson, but not in the people; It's in the oyster, but not in the shell; It's in the clapper, but not in the bell.
Answer: R

March 21: Golden treasure I contain, Guarded by hundreds and thousands. Stored in a labyrinth where no man walks, Yet men come often to seize my gold. By smoke I am overcome and robbed, then left to build my treasure anew.
Answer: Beehive

March 22: When it comes in, From sea to shore, Twenty paces you'll see, No less, no more.
Answer: Fog

March 23: Has feathers but can't fly. Rests on legs but can't walk.
Answer: Mattress

March 24: I am merry creature in pleasant time of year, As in but certain seasons, I sing that you can hear; And yet I'm made a by-word, A very perfect mock; Compared to foolish persons, And silliest of all folk.
Answer: Cuckoo

March 25: Your cat does my first in your ear O were I admitted as near! In my second I've held by you, my fair, So long that I almost despair; But my prey, if at last I overtake, What a glorious third I shall make!
Answer: Purchase

March 26: A bird done at every meal.
Answer: Swallow

March 27: What has three feet But no arms or legs?
Answer: Yard

March 28: Say, what is that which in its form unites All that is graceful, elegant, and true; By all admired, by all acknowledged great, And (as I trust) sincerely loved by you; Which ever on the virtuous attends, And of their peace will surest safeguard prove; The best support of noble, upright minds, The best foundation of connubial love?
Answer: Truth

March 29: What goes with a train, And comes with a train, And the train doesn't need it, But can't go without it?
Answer: Noise

March 30: You seek it out, When your hunger's ripe. It sits on four legs, And smokes a pipe.
Answer: Stove

March 31: What fish came first?
Answer: Goldfish

Another Year of Riddles April Answers

April 1: I scribble forms of the finest letter, And repel elements of the harshest weather. I am an arrow-aimer and a dust-breaker.
Answer: Feather

April 2: This is a dead giveaway.
Answer: Will

April 3: The warmer I am, The fresher I am.
Answer: Bread

April 4: I know a word of letters three, Add two and fewer there will be.
Answer: Few

April 5: People want it, And when they have it, They use it, By giving it.
Answer: Money

April 6: My first keeps time, My second spends time, My whole tells time.
Answer: Watchman

April 7: I can be quick and then I'm deadly, I am a rock, shell and bone medley. If I was made into a man, I'd make people dream, I gather in my millions By ocean, sea and stream.
Answer: Sand

April 8: My first, though water, cures no thirst, My next alone has soul, And when he lives upon my first, He then is called my whole.
Answer: Seaman

April 9: I am a good state, There can be no doubt of it; But those who are in, Entirely are out of it.
Answer: Sane

April 10: What age most travelers have?
Answer: Baggage

April 11: What is all over the house?
Answer: Roof

April 12: What can go through glass without breaking it.
Answer: Light

April 13: Its days are numbered.
Answer: Calendar

April 14: If you were to throw a white stone into the Red Sea, What would it become?
Answer: Wet

April 15: It doesn't live within a house, nor does it live without. Most will use it when they come in, and again when they go out.
Answer: Door

April 16: A kind of weather that comes your way, but add a “D” and it will run away.
Answer: Drain

April 17: I can travel from there to here by disappearing, and here to there by reappearing.
Answer: T

April 18: There's one of me for everything, through only four are we. O'er and o'er we repeat, cycling endlessly. But Then, I am an act you'll do, when standing at the range. One word, and yet, I've meanings two. I hope it's not too strange.
Answer: Season

April 19: Though easy to spot, when allowed to plume, It is hard to see, when held in a room.
Answer: Smoke

April 20: Cold head and feet; Round as a ball; Always turning around itself.
Answer: Earth

April 21: An iron horse with a flaxen tail. The faster the horse runs, the shorter his tail becomes.
Answer: Needle

April 22: In the sun it likes to play; In the rain it goes away; Walk or run it always follows; In the mud it always wallows.
Answer: Shadow

April 23: I have a little sister, they call her Peep, Peep; She wades the waters deep, deep, deep; She climbs the mountains high,high, high; Poor little creature she has but one eye.
Answer: Star

April 24: I have no head, and a tail I lack, but oft have arms, and legs, and back; I inhabit the palace, the tavern, the cot, 'Tis a beggarly residence where I am not. If a monarch were present (I tell you no fable), I still should be placed at the head of the table.
Answer: Chair

April 25: Be sure to shout for its answers are weak, but there is no language it cannot speak.
Answer: Echo

April 26: In the evening I'm long, in the morning I'm small; When seen in a ballroom, I'm nothing at all.
Answer: Shadow

April 27: What becomes too young the longer it exists?
Answer: Portrait

April 28: What part of a fish weights most?
Answer: Scales

April 29: What word is that, which, deprived of its first letter, leaves you sick.
Answer: Music

April 30: I come out of the earth, I am sold in the market. He who buys me cuts my tail, takes off m suit of silk, and weeps beside me when I am dead.
Answer: Onion

Pages: 1 2 3

App Store Image Google Play Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment